Lost in Eisen
Character Name – Lyle
Concept – Down on his luck criminal hoping to build a successful smuggling operation.
Lifepaths – City Born, Runner, Street Thug, Criminal, Lead to Outcast, Smuggler
Age – 28
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B6||Se: B7||Tr: B8||Mo: B9|
Skills – Bow B4, Brawling B3, Falsehood B3, Forgery B4, Garrote B3, Inconspicuous B1, Knives B5, Law-Wise B2, Persuasion B1, Sleight of Hand B3, Stealthy B4, Streetwise B4
- “I must secure a source of income to begin rebuilding my operation.”
- “Gain the trust of Konrad, for an influential patron can potentially grant a stable base of operations.”
- “The townsfolk of Hochen are obviously insane, but that bear is a bigger problem. I’m not traveling any further until it is dealt with.”
- Always be aware of the exits when entering a room.
- Always have a knife concealed on my person.
- Always keep my last coin.
Gear – Clothes , Shoes, Traveling Gear (flint & steel, backpack, money purse, pocket knife, candles, matches, parchment), Personal Effects (pipe and tobacco pouch), Run of the Mill Arms (knives, dirk, hunting bow), Arrows, Cash (1D), Poor Quality gambeson
Property -Leaky shack
Affiliations – 1D Organized Crime
Reputations – 1D Local Scofflaw
Relationships – Hated by the stevedores (Significant, hateful/rival)
Traits – [Char] Cruel, [Char] Cynical, [Char] Paranoid, [C-O] Street Smart, [C-O] Poker Face, [Dt] Alert, [Char] Ambidextrous
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
|Hunting Bow||4||7||10||1||100 paces?|
1 Bow Range Dice: Optimal: 2D, Extreme: 1D
2 Bow DoF: I: 1-2, M: 3-4, S: 5-6